Monday 31 October 2011

Lots & Lots of nice things to do

Time for a update

the first member of the Pheonix Gaurd is complete all i really did was do the base and detail work, ive also decided the weapons for them will be a 50/50 midnight blue and mitril silver. All my Emperors Children bases are base coated with foundation paint colour is not reavent, then blazing orange is put on the lava areas normally it takes a few coats to get a solid  look, the a small amout of goldern yellow on top to complete the lava, the base is finally completed but fortress grey with a light ball red wash on top



Nearly finshed off my Legionair for my Legion Of Everblight still got five more after but im happy at her look so far.

 Ive also started working on my Deathwatch deamon prince, this came about from a recent game where my guy turned into a deamon prince so this will be to celabrate this.

My latest knight that came this morning be unboxing and working on him soon so watch this space.

And Rember