Tuesday 8 November 2011

}{}{}{}{}{}Work In Progress{}{}{}{}{}{

Just a quick update on projects

Ok where to start I know with the Deamon Prince


Ive started to wash the elf flesh skin with the purple GW wash to fit a more slannessi look and also green stuffed the red mullet I needed as well as fixed a lot of gaps I have when building it, so far I am happy with is look.

Dreadfleet next ive so far done quite abit on my ships for this game and im very very happy with them.
The Swordfysh was a easy paint to start with but got harder when it came to the bone work and sails, I also had to cut the little bits to put the sails on because they were not fitting in correctly. I also did not follow the paint sceme exsactly as the srimp like creatures on the middle sail  were ment to be a greeny blue, but I liked them in the pinky colour better.

The Tome King ship what I had finshed the last little bits on after the photo was taken I am also quite impressed by, there was alot of fine detailing work to be done but im happy, the guard creatures on the sides and front of the ship I did with a 50/50 Dark Angels Green and Regal Blue.





The Heldanhammer is the next ship I have started and so far my only nags with it is that red takes to many coats to get it almost smooth but il see how it progresses.

I have also nearly completed the Winged Knight just got the base, sword, face and back to finsh.

  Thats it till next time.